- Agile entered the property sector in China with its first residential project, Agile Garden Zhongshan.
- Agile Property Management Co., Ltd. was founded, as the first of its kind to adopt the property management model of Hong Kong.
- Agile ventured into high end market with Agile Garden Zhongshan.
- Agile expanded into Guangzhou and Southern China, was awarded the first-class property developer.
- Agile Property Holdings Limited was listed on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Agile extended its strategic matrix in China, consolidating Agile’s strategic footprint in Yangtze River Delta Region, Western and Northeastern China.
- Agile pioneered in China’s tourism property industry by launching the Hainan Clearwater Bay Project.
- Agile relocated its headquarters to Guangzhou and was honoured as one of the “100 Strong PRC Real Estate Enterprises”.
- Agile’s ventured into international market with its oversea project Agile Mont Kiara in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Agile Property Holdings Ltd. officially became Agile Group Holdings Ltd.
- Agile underwent thorough rebranding with new logo and brand ethos.
- A-Living Co., Ltd. (Stock Code: 3319) was listed on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Agile Properties launched its cultural tourism IP LOHAS WORLD.
- Agile released its charity concept “empathy” with mile stones in the past 27 years.
- Agile Properties launched its 5N product series.